Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Football / Re: New District
« Last post by Mr. Buddy Garrity on January 15, 2018, 11:01:00 PM »
What they need to do is leave Central and Ozen as is and build Central a new HS building by 2020.
Football / Re: Rumor on ROJO
« Last post by IndianFan on January 15, 2018, 09:30:39 PM »
« Last post by Footballfan1209 on January 15, 2018, 02:01:39 PM »
Heck if what I'm hearing is true, we might lose the Beaumont schools next year.
No according to the “unofficial” official numbers they’re both just over. Lost Lumberton to 4A but both Ozen and Central are 5A DII.
No, Im talking about the merger that might take place between Ozen and Central. If they combine they will be 6A. The decision has to be made before Feb. 1.
Football / Re: Rumor on ROJO
« Last post by bark on January 15, 2018, 11:17:29 AM »
New neighbor moved in from Dallas area and wanted to know about Booster club.  They have 2 high school boys and are wondering about all that goes with PNG football,

is there still a Booster Club and how do they join?
do they still have meetings with Fairclothe on Mondays in football season to watch and review game film?
who are the officiers? 
Football / Re: 2018 Indians
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 15, 2018, 10:55:33 AM »
I believe more people will start using the “Pleasant Grove” system at all levels. An old school idea but worked to perfection all year including vs WOS in the final game. Fast to the line of scrimmage (2-4 seconds from breaking huddle to snapping the ball) and using the best athlete at any given position at that time. The biggest guys were playing O & D line until they can’t (in great physical shape) most skill positions except QB played at least some on D. With subs but the BEST AVAILABLE player at any position played (at that particular moment) that position. They shorten the game with a possession type offense and throw it all at Ya the whole game. Yes they had 3 seniors on the O and D line over 300 that helped but they almost played every snap of the game. Wow. 
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 15, 2018, 10:44:22 AM »
Also our district is NINE teams misspoke saying 8 earlier.
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 15, 2018, 10:43:07 AM »
Heck if what I'm hearing is true, we might lose the Beaumont schools next year.
No according to the “unofficial” official numbers they’re both just over. Lost Lumberton to 4A but both Ozen and Central are 5A DII.
Football / Re: All State Team
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 15, 2018, 08:25:45 AM »
But then how do you leave out RJ. Even as a JR
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 15, 2018, 08:24:36 AM »
Riggs just too good to ignore. They’ll ignore the NE and SE corners of the state if they possibly can. Had one guy Say they considered Texarkana as Arkansas. So I’m sure they consider the GT a part of Louisiana. Maybe they think they’ll make the LA all state team.
« Last post by IndianFan on January 11, 2018, 01:22:42 AM »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10