Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Football / Re: New District
« Last post by Footballfan1209 on January 09, 2018, 12:13:40 PM »
Heck if what I'm hearing is true, we might lose the Beaumont schools next year.
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 08, 2018, 02:39:43 PM »
Alvin Shadow Creek is ONE under the 5A cutoff. You can’t tell me that’s by coincidence. No way imo.
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 08, 2018, 12:28:01 PM »
And OH YEAH manvel is the largest school in 5A div II and were 3.5 below the “cutoff”  (arbitrary inclusion/exclusion numbers IMO) I will say this at least I watched their last 3 games - someone has convinced them to have much better behavior on the field than even (last viewing) their game vs GP Northshore and in the past. So thanks for that at least manvel coaches/staff.  Although I do consider outward (visible) crying when losing a game to be VERY POOR sportsmanship when you’re mostly grown (also looking at you WO-S) That IMO basically means you think all you have to do is show up and they will give you the trophy.  I understand it’s very upsetting but for Godness sake hold it together until you get to the locker room at least. Just my opinion.  Even my 12 Year old nephew at the PG WOS game called it. I had been saying all game “WO-S just expects it to be given to them” I repeated it after the game was over and he said “that’s why they were crying at the end” very perceptive on his part and I 100% agree. JMO
Football / Re: Gordon LeBoeuf
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 08, 2018, 12:02:52 PM »
Met a guy recently from Garland he still remembers the PNG games in the 50s and how good the RBs were from PNG told very vivid stories like it was yesterday. That’s something for a 60 something non football player to remember that means it left a huge impression. A while back I was speaking in general terms here in Houston about “the team I follow” this lady said “that sounds like the PNG Indians” I said yes. She said “we used to love going to PNG games when they were here”
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 08, 2018, 11:58:02 AM »
Well... upon further investigation I see several teams missing from the region III list. So ... to be continued...
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 08, 2018, 11:43:02 AM »
Here’s the worst. TEXAS HIGH my alma mater their travel schedule in district is Little Elm, McKinney North,  Mesquite Poteet, West Mesquite, The Colony and Wylie East between 170 and 200 miles each team.
Football / New District
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 08, 2018, 11:31:37 AM »
Not Sure if this topic has come up yet. Does the DEA need to be notified on the individuals who came up with these allighnments? (Joke but no joke) Here are the region III 5A DII districts.
PNG Barbers Hill BLee Central Ozen Crosby Dayton Ned Vidor. 8 TEAMS (Not fair considering our bi district opponents 4 TEAMS) WHICH IS Brenham FB Marshall FB willowridge and Huntsville. WOW. 4 teams (why not move Crosby/Dayton over there ?) then HMad Hmilby HNorthside HSterling HWaltrip LamarCon Mavericks Santa Fe. THEN the craziest region III PICKS Dallas Adamson, Conrad Jefferson Kimball Sevoville Spruce and Waco University.  The weakest district in the region by far. 
Football / Re: 2018 Indians
« Last post by Usedtocould on January 07, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
Ok I guess its never to early...

QB  Roschon
HB   Gavine Deslatte, Jaylan Williams, and Dejaunta Conner
H-back-
WR Kaleb Wuenschel, Carson Roccafort, Cade Billeaud, Caiden Burt. These are whats on the roster. I am hearing they have moved a defender over to Offense not sure if its a JV or not
O-line  Jaylen Garth, Cory Burt, Kade Guilbeau, Trey Lisauckis, John Nickels, Hunter Hranicky, Robert Hawkins\
D-line Joshua Patterson, Jacob Osbourne, David Minter, Don Trusclair
Linebackers Dylan Brittain, Mario Ocegeura, Lawrence Vaughn, Donavon Bergeron, Tyler Jackson
DB Tyler Jackson, Khaleb Taylor, Dakota Baxter, Zane Hernandez, Jose Cejas, Cody Hargrave, Kade Martin, Jacolby Barber,Nick Wiltz

These were all of the underclassmen already on varsity. If you know of any of the JV or freshman class who will move up next season let us know
Not a bad returning team. Cejas a good RB last year. Wish they’d move Williams to CB work hard now guys I know you are.
Football / Re: Rumor on ROJO
« Last post by bark on January 07, 2018, 08:45:55 AM »
In reference to PNG advance credit, it is available and they do allow early graduation.

So he may graduate early if he has all credits. Either way he has been a treat to watch. Hope he continues to excel at the next level
Football / Re: Rumor on ROJO
« Last post by bark on January 06, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »
So why was he taking classes last summer to get the credits needed then?
Like I stated he would have to have credit advancement in the summer For English history science and math.
I am fairly sure PNG doesn’t offer Dec graduation but if he did get all credit they may let him “graduate”

Again it is simple to answer is RJ enrolled in semester 2 Senior English history science and math as we speak if not how would he get the credit? Got to have 4 credits in each subject I am sure his brother would know or any Senior, teacher, coach , principal or counselor at PNG. I don’t know anyone at PNG high school
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10