Author Topic: Pick'em Final Results are in...  (Read 1101 times)

Offline carzan

• Veteran
Pick'em Final Results are in...
« on: February 16, 2011, 07:46:18 PM »
Well after my long concession speech I notice I actually on got beat by 2 guys! Dang! I really worked hard on that speech too.
Anyway, Here are the final results. Really everyone was impressive! As a group we were correct with 688 picks and incorrect on 209 picks. That's a total of 897 picks at a correct percentage of 76.70%. Pretty high numbers with the fact that for the most part everyone saw the wisdom of picking PNG even against the worst of odds! ;D ;D ;D

I really enjoyed this contest this season. Maybe next season I will make a change or two that could make it a bit more difficult without really adding anymore games, maybe even only doing our district. We could have all picks submitted by PM. I could easily post them after the games so everyone could check my counts yet no one would see each others picks beforehand. What do you guys think about that possibility. My only concern is participation. Anyway, we have a year to think about it. Thanks again to everyone for your participation and your patience with me this basketball season! Here are the Final Results:

PNG has a Special Spirit, Pass it On!

Offline Baller

Re: Pick'em Final Results are in...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 08:41:04 AM »
Thanks CARZAN for all the work you put in to keep this up all season. Not bad results from a school that has not had a playoff team in 22 years. STREAK BROKEN!!!!!!!!
Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.
Yogi Berra

Offline lu cards

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:39:33 AM »
where you at carzan???

Offline carzan

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 11:23:50 PM »
Pick'em will start with and will only include district play. I will post a thread to gauge interest this year. We should get some good action this year after everyone saw how much fun we had last season!
PNG has a Special Spirit, Pass it On!

Offline NDN4Life

• Scalp Em Indians
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »
I'm in for the pick em

Offline PN-G bamatex

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »
I'm game for another round.
The thing about being an Indian is that you're an Indian, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you play soccer or a tuba, it doesn't matter if you're on the football team or the drill team, it doesn't matter if you lead the cheers or the jeers. You're still part of that "Honor, Pride, & Tradition."

Offline transplant tribesman

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 03:21:06 PM »
I'm in for another go round!!

Offline Big Chief Tablet

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 06:09:04 PM »
I've been waiting for this all year! I will definitely play pickem this season.