Author Topic: Haliburton being Haliburton --article PNG VS LIVINGSTON  (Read 2010 times)

Offline IBLEEDPURPLE

• Veteran
Haliburton being Haliburton --article PNG VS LIVINGSTON
« on: October 10, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »
**** Just a portion of article from Port Arthur News ****

Special night for Indians, fans
PORT ARTHUR NEWS GAME OF THE WEEK: LIVINGSTON AT PN-G

By Tom Halliburton
The Port Arthur News

PORT NECHES -- Once and only once will there be a first football game at The New Reservation in Port Neches-Groves.
A press box will not be functional, a jumbotron will not operate, a north end parking lot will not be open, a VIP elevator will be in the future, there will be plenty of bugs to work out with concessions and souvenir stands, but The New Reservation will host a varsity game tonight at 7:30 on schedule.
Port Neches-Groves (3-1 and 1-1) will entertain Livingston (1-2 and 1-1) on Homecoming 2008, with the Indian Sweetheart to be crowned in pre-game ceremonies. It contains a special, one-of-a-kind atmosphere even more unique than Mid-County Madness. There will be another Mid-County game next year. There will only be one first game at The New Reservation.

What a tool this guy is...  I mean he's like the guy at the office party that once you walk away from he mumbles to your boss, "He would be a valuable employee if he wouldn't get so many personal phone calls throughout the day and not leave at 4:55 on Fridays".

I mean come on dude-----must you point out all the things that will not be operational tonight. Sorry the Nederland Bond did not pass, so now you have to take a stab at the Reservation????  Man he makes my blood boil!
  :angry: :angry: :angry:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 06:44:09 PM by IBLEEDPURPLE »
"We don't know your fight song...but I bet you won't forget ours!"

Offline PNG Proud

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
Re: Haliburton being Haliburton --article PNG VS LIVINGSTON
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:08 PM »
He's a Moron.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I repeat what I said on an earlier post?
Go Indians!!!

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
    • Port Neches-Groves Indians Football
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »
Bob West was praising TH during the PNG-Ned broadcast.  Going on and on about what great articles he wrote during the week.  And how each community thought TH liked the other better.   Nice try. ;D
He writes some strange articles and has zero objectivity.
Port Neches-Groves Indians
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
26-time District Champions
60th team in UIL History to reach 500 wins
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline pngfan93

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »
Bob West was praising TH during the PNG-Ned broadcast.  Going on and on about what great articles he wrote during the week.  And how each community thought TH liked the other better.   Nice try. ;D

I've actually talked to Ned people who feel that he is biased towards everyone but them.

Offline PNG NDN Fan

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 12:56:18 AM »
Bah, water off a duck's back.

Offline yankeedawg

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »

I've actually talked to Ned people who feel that he is biased towards everyone but them.

Alot of his articles grate on me.  It's nice that he thinks highly of Nederland but come on..he's supposed to be a professional sports writer.  He can praise Nederland (within reason) without having to be negative towards our opponents.  Doesn't show alot of class doing that.

Offline squaw

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 08:11:22 PM »

Alot of his articles grate on me.  It's nice that he thinks highly of Nederland but come on..he's supposed to be a professional sports writer.  He can praise Nederland (within reason) without having to be negative towards our opponents.  Doesn't show alot of class doing that.
What a class act you are, YankeeDawg. 

Offline yankeedawg

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 06:36:21 AM »

What a class act you are, YankeeDawg. 

Thanks you Squaw..I try  :)

Offline IndianKen

• INDIAN KEN #1 BAND FAN
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »

NICE MEETING YOU, YANKEEDAWG     INDIAN KEN
INDIAN KEN

Offline yankeedawg

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »

NICE MEETING YOU, YANKEEDAWG     INDIAN KEN

Same here Indian Ken..wish we had more time to talk..hopefully in the future.  YD