Author Topic: Booster Buddies Resale Shop  (Read 7670 times)

Offline pngmom4

• Veteran
Booster Buddies Resale Shop
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:37:59 AM »
Anyone of you planning to get rid of those clothes that you no longer wear?? I have the perfect place to bring them......Booster Buddies in Nederland. They are located on Nederland Avenue near Burger King.

We, the Booster Club, joined forces with Booster Buddies last year. We had a couple of clothing drives in both Port Neches and Groves. We plan to do more next year.

I am so excited to announce that the Booster Club received a check from the Booster Buddies for our participation.

If you would like to participate with us, you can drop off at the Booster Buddies store. They have a drive-up, you don't even have to get out of your car. They do it all. Just tell them that you are donating for the PNG Booster Club, so that we will get credit. They will also give you form to use for your taxes.

Offline bark

• Veteran
Re: Booster Buddies Resale Shop
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:52:25 PM »
Anyone of you planning to get rid of those clothes that you no longer wear?? I have the perfect place to bring them......Booster Buddies in Nederland. They are located on Nederland Avenue near Burger King.

We, the Booster Club, joined forces with Booster Buddies last year. We had a couple of clothing drives in both Port Neches and Groves. We plan to do more next year.

I am so excited to announce that the Booster Club received a check from the Booster Buddies for our participation.

If you would like to participate with us, you can drop off at the Booster Buddies store. They have a drive-up, you don't even have to get out of your car. They do it all. Just tell them that you are donating for the PNG Booster Club, so that we will get credit. They will also give you form to use for your taxes.
?????????????????????????????
that sounds like  a good deal for all