Author Topic: Baseball Fundraiser  (Read 6337 times)

Offline OldEagle

• Veteran
Baseball Fundraiser
« on: January 28, 2011, 06:45:13 PM »
Below is an email sent out by the PNGBO.

"This is a reminder that baseball tryouts begin Friday 28th after school.PNGBO will be set up Friday and Saturday behind the visitors dugout selling food(Friday bbq and Saturday hamburgers)PNGBO dues and merchandise.So please if you have some free time during this period stop by to see if any help is needed.If you had a shirt order they will be ready for pick up.We will also be taking more orders if needed.This weekend we will be starting a raffle for the month of Feb. please come see us to receive your tickets.We will be raffling off four $100.00 visa cards, drawing to be held March 15.Also we will have a season long raffle for a 50qt. purple and white Yeti cooler.(Best cooler on the market)Special thanks to Hammond back yard living for donating the cooler.Tickets for the cooler will be available at all PNGBO events and all PNG baseball home games.Drawing will be held April 29th .See you this weekend."

I think someone from the PNGBO will post something later tonight with more details but I wanted to give a preview with the little I know.  I believe the PNGBO will start serving hamburgers at 9:30am Saturday.  I do know the BBQ tonight was great!  Also it is a good chance to see the new stands at the baseball field and see the construction of the new stands going on at the softball field.