Author Topic: Mighty Purple Pride Band  (Read 883 times)

Offline attakapandn

Mighty Purple Pride Band
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:51:43 PM »
 :clap: The band was simply amazing last night!  I see straight !'s coming up in the Uil comp.  Great job to al the Band members!
Send the smoke signals , let them all know that the PNG Indians are on the warpath!

Offline PN-G bamatex

• Veteran
Re: Mighty Purple Pride Band
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 01:57:35 PM »
I'll get to see the band perform in person this week and I'm looking forward to it. They perform at the LC-M game Friday and they have a pre-UIL practice competition at Indian Stadium Saturday. I hope everyone comes out to see our band and several local bands put on practice performances in front of judges. All the money goes toward supporting the band.
The thing about being an Indian is that you're an Indian, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you play soccer or a tuba, it doesn't matter if you're on the football team or the drill team, it doesn't matter if you lead the cheers or the jeers. You're still part of that "Honor, Pride, & Tradition."

Offline MOM2INDIANS

Re: Mighty Purple Pride Band
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 09:18:29 AM »
That show is definitely a winner! Loved it! With that many flags on the field, I was a little worried that they wouldnt be together, and ruin the effect. Wow...they really had it almost perfect. I love it when the other dance squads march off the field and stand on the sidelines to watch their band perform at football games...and our squad is part of the show.