Author Topic: New Uniforms?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline justafan

• Veteran

Offline 1989NDN

• Veteran
Re: New Uniforms?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 08:35:41 AM »
Very nice...they have home and road unis, too.  All purple for the home games and mostly all white for the road games...or vice versa.  Both design drawings look nice.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Offline bark

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 09:07:24 AM »

Offline justafan

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 10:23:26 AM »
Very nice...they have home and road unis, too.  All purple for the home games and mostly all white for the road games...or vice versa.  Both design drawings look nice.

Go Indians.  Peace.

The mostly Purple uniforms are for the band and the mostly white one is for the drum major i think, thats what it says on the pictures.

Offline PN-G bamatex

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »

Go Indians.  Peace.

The mostly Purple uniforms are for the band and the mostly white one is for the drum major i think, thats what it says on the pictures.

That's correct.
The thing about being an Indian is that you're an Indian, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you play soccer or a tuba, it doesn't matter if you're on the football team or the drill team, it doesn't matter if you lead the cheers or the jeers. You're still part of that "Honor, Pride, & Tradition."

Offline NDNBand06

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 09:37:26 PM »
I know they got new uniforms last year, but I missed most of the games due to work and this was the first time I got to see them in person at the WOS game.  I understand that the purple pants are probably much easier to keep clean, and it is typically harder for the UIL judges to notice when someone is out of step in dark pants vs white pants, but I do kinda miss how sharp the Marching I looked with the white pants vs purple ones.  I was in high school when they got the last set back in 2004 for my junior year, so for my 9th and 10th grade year, the uniforms still had the coat tail and purple stripe down the side of the pants.   In my opinion, the white pants and purple stripe made for one of the best looking band uniforms I have ever seen.