Author Topic: Band at the WOS game!  (Read 925 times)

Offline Pngrick72

Band at the WOS game!
« on: September 03, 2014, 04:27:45 PM »
The Band sounded great last Friday night and a lot of instruments weren't there because of the rain, even what instruments played, they sounded LOUD. We need a LOUD Cherokee in WOS stadium to rattle the nerves of their
inexperienced quarterback. :band: :band: :woot: :shout: :clap: I can't wait to hear the Band on Friday!
P.S. Until the Band showed up last Friday, The game was not a PNG game. I just want everyone associated with the Band, members, directors,etc , Your hard work and long hours complete the PNG game experience!!! Thanks again.

Offline PN-G bamatex

• Veteran
Re: Band at the WOS game!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »
I found a little video of the band playing Cherokee. It was fast and it was loud. ;D

I'd forgotten just how much it can get your blood pumping.
The thing about being an Indian is that you're an Indian, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you play soccer or a tuba, it doesn't matter if you're on the football team or the drill team, it doesn't matter if you lead the cheers or the jeers. You're still part of that "Honor, Pride, & Tradition."

Offline IBLEEDPURPLE

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 10:53:26 PM »
As we've been begging for years.........PLAY IT FASTER!!!
"We don't know your fight song...but I bet you won't forget ours!"

Offline PNG Proud

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 05:14:12 PM »
The band has GOT to stop  :stop: playing that FSU war chant!   We lose out EVERY TIME they play it.  I gotta talk to Wells! 
Go Indians!!!