Author Topic: Bridge City Battle of the Bridges  (Read 556 times)

Offline PNG Proud

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
Bridge City Battle of the Bridges
« on: October 11, 2015, 05:50:12 PM »
PNG Purple Pride Band took 1st place in their division for Brass, Woodwinds, Drumline and Auxiliary (Indianettes)(All categories), at Saturday's contest.  They also placed 2nd overall (behind Bridge City, even tho BC had a couple of second place finishes in their division???).

UIL contest is next Saturday 17th, at the Reservation.  If you want to see some amazing shows, come on out.  Lamar is scheduled to finish the day out for us too!
Go Indians!!!

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
    • Port Neches-Groves Indians Football
Re: Bridge City Battle of the Bridges
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 06:00:18 PM »
Congrats to THE BAND!  They represent the communities very well and truly do elicit much Purple Pride.
Port Neches-Groves Indians
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
26-time District Champions
60th team in UIL History to reach 500 wins
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline Purple83

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 10:04:46 AM »
Besides these amazing Purple Pride musicians putting on a fabulous show in Bridge City Saturday . . . besides all that . . . . what I thought was truly outstanding was to see the Bridge City football team there in the stands to support their BC Band.   And from what I have been told by a BC band mom, this wasn't the first time the football team has shown support.  It speaks volumes to band kids . . . . just sayin!
 :clap: Kuddos to BC Football team!   :clap: :helmet:

Offline PNG Proud

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 08:58:37 PM »
Besides these amazing Purple Pride musicians putting on a fabulous show in Bridge City Saturday . . . besides all that . . . . what I thought was truly outstanding was to see the Bridge City football team there in the stands to support their BC Band.   And from what I have been told by a BC band mom, this wasn't the first time the football team has shown support.  It speaks volumes to band kids . . . . just sayin!
 :clap: Kuddos to BC Football team!   :clap: :helmet:

I know it would mean so much to the band members if they saw that kind of support.  I'd LOVE  to see that!
Go Indians!!!