Author Topic: Varsity soccer  (Read 210 times)

Offline twrpng

Varsity soccer
« on: March 15, 2017, 05:03:09 PM »
PNG Go's 14-0 in district . Playoffs start next week for the boys and the girls , the girls also won district

Offline 1989NDN

• Veteran
Re: Varsity soccer
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
Thank you for sharing the info about PN-G's undefeated season on the boys' side of the district championship.  PN-G student-athletes are continuing to do great things.  Congratulations to the Lady Indians for winning the girls' side of the district championship.   :woohoo:

If the boys or girls play a post-season game over here in Houston, I will go.  I don't know soccer, but I can follow kids wearing purple and white.  I know when the ball hits the back of the net, that's a score.  That's the extent of my soccer knowledge...but, I would enjoy seeing PN-G kids compete.

Go Indians.

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
    • Port Neches-Groves Indians Football
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:53:07 PM »
twrpng, your updates are very much appreciated.  In addition to being a virtual space for all Indian fans to recognize and support all things PN-G, this messageboard serves as a way for alumni like myself, 1989NDN, and many others who remain avid supporters of PN-G, but now live away and often have little contact with home activities.

The local media doesn't always cover in enough detail to provide our needed purple and white fix.  So you and others back home are greatly appreciated for the updates and insight you provide.  The more the better.
Port Neches-Groves Indians
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
26-time District Champions
60th team in UIL History to reach 500 wins
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline twrpng

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 09:33:56 PM »
Your so welcome I will keep posting so all the PNG fans can stay up to date on what all the teams at PNG are doing, it's such a privilege to be part of PNG , I have 2 kids playing sports for the high school now and I'm so honored.

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
    • Port Neches-Groves Indians Football
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »
A lot of us here are 20, 30, 40 and even 50+ year alumni.  Purple Pride sticks with you for life.  A lot of people can't comprehend that.
Port Neches-Groves Indians
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
26-time District Champions
60th team in UIL History to reach 500 wins
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com