Author Topic: UIL Snapshot Day  (Read 1273 times)

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
    • Port Neches-Groves Indians Football
Re: UIL Snapshot Day
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2017, 03:55:44 PM »
I hope that PN-G will continue playing PAM in the pre-district season.  It would be nice to have a pre-district season consisting of PAM, WOS, and Silsbee depending upon how many pre-district games are needed.  To prepare for top-notch competition, the Indians should schedule the Titans, Mustangs, and Tigers.  Where else will you find aggressive speed, solid defenses, and dual threat offenses?  Plus, the travel would be manageable.  Just my 0.02 cents.

Go Indians.  Peace.

BG - your comment about Highland Park is hilarious!  And, I think there is some truth in there, too.  Ha-ha.
almost every realignment its HP +1, I cant explain it lol

Money talks...
Port Neches-Groves Indians
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
26-time District Champions
60th team in UIL History to reach 500 wins
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline Mr. Buddy Garrity

• #TitanNation Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2017, 09:56:13 PM »
I hope that PN-G will continue playing PAM in the pre-district season.  It would be nice to have a pre-district season consisting of PAM, WOS, and Silsbee depending upon how many pre-district games are needed.  To prepare for top-notch competition, the Indians should schedule the Titans, Mustangs, and Tigers.  Where else will you find aggressive speed, solid defenses, and dual threat offenses?  Plus, the travel would be manageable.  Just my 0.02 cents.

Go Indians.  Peace.

BG - your comment about Highland Park is hilarious!  And, I think there is some truth in there, too.  Ha-ha.
almost every realignment its HP +1, I cant explain it lol

Money talks...
no doubt about it, I wonder how much pull Jerrah has with the UIL, ya know, since he opens up his palace to them every December now. (except once)
#TitanNation  Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity

Offline Mr. Buddy Garrity

• #TitanNation Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2017, 09:01:26 AM »
Just received a text from a buddy in BMT, here are the BISD correct numbers: Ozen 1151, WB 2520 and Central at 1309, a jag parent had said 1307 this past weekend but either way Ozen and Central should be 5A D2.
#TitanNation  Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity