Author Topic: 2018 Indians  (Read 273 times)

Offline prepballfan

• Veteran
2018 Indians
« on: December 23, 2017, 06:46:25 PM »
Ok I guess its never to early...

QB  Roschon
HB   Gavine Deslatte, Jaylan Williams, and Dejaunta Conner
H-back-
WR Kaleb Wuenschel, Carson Roccafort, Cade Billeaud, Caiden Burt. These are whats on the roster. I am hearing they have moved a defender over to Offense not sure if its a JV or not
O-line  Jaylen Garth, Cory Burt, Kade Guilbeau, Trey Lisauckis, John Nickels, Hunter Hranicky, Robert Hawkins\
D-line Joshua Patterson, Jacob Osbourne, David Minter, Don Trusclair
Linebackers Dylan Brittain, Mario Ocegeura, Lawrence Vaughn, Donavon Bergeron, Tyler Jackson
DB Tyler Jackson, Khaleb Taylor, Dakota Baxter, Zane Hernandez, Jose Cejas, Cody Hargrave, Kade Martin, Jacolby Barber,Nick Wiltz

These were all of the underclassmen already on varsity. If you know of any of the JV or freshman class who will move up next season let us know

Offline justafan

• Veteran
Re: 2018 Indians
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 05:19:11 PM »
Anyone watch the Aledo Titletown Tx on Facebook? If not look it up.

They do some serious workouts and practices are intense with serious tackling and contact.

Offline prepballfan

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 08:30:32 PM »
Anyone watch the Aledo Titletown Tx on Facebook? If not look it up.

They do some serious workouts and practices are intense with serious tackling and contact.

No but I will

Offline Usedtocould

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
Ok I guess its never to early...

QB  Roschon
HB   Gavine Deslatte, Jaylan Williams, and Dejaunta Conner
H-back-
WR Kaleb Wuenschel, Carson Roccafort, Cade Billeaud, Caiden Burt. These are whats on the roster. I am hearing they have moved a defender over to Offense not sure if its a JV or not
O-line  Jaylen Garth, Cory Burt, Kade Guilbeau, Trey Lisauckis, John Nickels, Hunter Hranicky, Robert Hawkins\
D-line Joshua Patterson, Jacob Osbourne, David Minter, Don Trusclair
Linebackers Dylan Brittain, Mario Ocegeura, Lawrence Vaughn, Donavon Bergeron, Tyler Jackson
DB Tyler Jackson, Khaleb Taylor, Dakota Baxter, Zane Hernandez, Jose Cejas, Cody Hargrave, Kade Martin, Jacolby Barber,Nick Wiltz

These were all of the underclassmen already on varsity. If you know of any of the JV or freshman class who will move up next season let us know
Not a bad returning team. Cejas a good RB last year. Wish they’d move Williams to CB work hard now guys I know you are.

Offline Usedtocould

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 10:55:33 AM »
I believe more people will start using the “Pleasant Grove” system at all levels. An old school idea but worked to perfection all year including vs WOS in the final game. Fast to the line of scrimmage (2-4 seconds from breaking huddle to snapping the ball) and using the best athlete at any given position at that time. The biggest guys were playing O & D line until they can’t (in great physical shape) most skill positions except QB played at least some on D. With subs but the BEST AVAILABLE player at any position played (at that particular moment) that position. They shorten the game with a possession type offense and throw it all at Ya the whole game. Yes they had 3 seniors on the O and D line over 300 that helped but they almost played every snap of the game. Wow.