Author Topic: Port Neches M.S.  (Read 2391 times)

Offline pngfan93

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
Port Neches M.S.
« on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:35 PM »
They are "breaking ground" (literally) on the new school as I type this.  I snapped a few pictures as I was driving (there aren't any policemen on here, are there?

Offline squaw

• Veteran
Re: Port Neches M.S.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
We noticed the work, also.  Kinda sad but we are looking forward to the new school, also.  Heard the district is buying Neches Credit Union building on 366 and will utilize it as the new administration building.  The only negative I can see is that I hate to see Neches' home office move to Port Arthur instead of remaining in Port Neches where they began. We need to keep all the business we can.

Offline pngfan93

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
I noticed some irony in the second picture.  Just beyond the sign that states "No vehicles on campus . . ." is a bulldozer tearing up the ground.   ;D

I had not heard that about the admin bldg.  Does that mean we can use the drive through to buy tickets?  :D

Offline NDN X

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 12:28:26 PM »
I noticed some irony in the second picture.  Just beyond the sign that states "No vehicles on campus . . ." is a bulldozer tearing up the ground.   ;D

I had not heard that about the admin bldg.  Does that mean we can use the drive through to buy tickets?  :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DDrive thru for tickets will be cool.  And for anyone having to sleep overnight for them, well, Sonic is right next door!!!
Once an Indian....always an Indian!

Offline MightyNDNS

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DDrive thru for tickets will be cool.  And for anyone having to sleep overnight for them, well, Sonic is right next door!!!

Now that's thinking on your feet, literally!!!   :) :) :)

Offline pngfan93

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:50:25 PM »

Offline MightyNDNS

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
It's looking good!  But how many of you, other than me see backpacks going over the fence and into the detention pond?

Offline squaw

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 12:54:09 PM »
 ;D I see backpacks and bare backsides, too! Seriously, I think its a safety hazard and eyesore.  If we didn't need them before, why now?

Offline akifan94

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »
;D I see backpacks and bare backsides, too! Seriously, I think its a safety hazard and eyesore.  If we didn't need them before, why now?

I think they are there to help keep the worksite drained to maximize working oppurtunities. I doubt they will stay once the project is finished, but I could be wrong.

Offline MightyNDNS

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »

I think they are there to help keep the worksite drained to maximize working oppurtunities. I doubt they will stay once the project is finished, but I could be wrong.

Atleast one will stay.  The one to the backside of the Gym will stay(the one where the woods where, it is long and narrow) the one closer to Merriman hopefully, is temporary!!!  It looks tacky.  We have to have them due to new requirements by DD7.