Author Topic: PICK'EM AWARD WINNERS...  (Read 843 times)

Offline carzan

• Veteran
PICK'EM AWARD WINNERS...
« on: February 16, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »
While I have not yet had the opportunity to tally up last night's games, I would like to take this opportunity to concede to my fellow competitors who outperformed me in this season's pick'em contest. I realize this is a huge accomplishment and you guys are busy breaking your arms patting yourself on the back but I really need to take a moment to present you with you prizes!

So here's to you, Obi Wan Kanobe of high school hoops. Everyone said it couldn't be done! But you loaded up the Red Rider wagon with two kegs, a seeing eye dog and last years Mosquito Queen. And you all threw the darts at the winning numbers! You all deserve the wonderful adulation you will recieve for being the TOP THREE finishers in such an over the top contest!

I managed to get pics of these fellows proudly showing their Prize Caps for the camera.

And here they are!!!

Going into this years contest, he was my Homer Pick to win it,
LU Cards

We had to swing by the old folks home to get a pic of Justafan

1989NDN would not allow us to take a photograph of him so I got this one from the wall of the post office.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:31:56 PM by carzan »
PNG has a Special Spirit, Pass it On!

Offline justafan

• Veteran
Re: PICK'EM AWARD WINNERS...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 07:27:35 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! That is great Carzan. Thanks for keeping up with it week after week. Was alot of fun.

Offline carzan

• Veteran
Re: PICK'EM AWARD WINNERS...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:48:20 PM »
 ;D
PNG has a Special Spirit, Pass it On!