Author Topic: Warm Up Game Result?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline PNGALWAYS

Warm Up Game Result?
« on: February 19, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »
What happened to this game? I cannot find the result anywhere!!

Offline pngmom4

• Veteran
Re: Warm Up Game Result?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »
on the other sight, is was reported that HJ won 79-58. the scoring and stats are also posted but i was not sure if we could copy and paste on here

Offline carzan

• Veteran
Re: Warm Up Game Result?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
Sorry Guys, I got a little wrapped up in some other stuff yesterday and last night. We looked flat in the first half of last nights game. We came out in the second half and began to cut into the HJ lead. We ground and ground on them and actually closed the Gap to 7 points midway through the fourth quarter. Overall I cannot say I would be too disappointed with last nights performance. Remember, HJ is ranked #7 in the state in 3A and they are a VERY COMPLETE basketball team. They can shoot extremely well from the outside! They have great presence inside. That outside shooting just tends to open things up for them and that makes them a very dangerous team and difficult to deal with from a defensive standpoint.

That's two games in a row where we have come out flat in the early going. I don't think we will see a flat tribe war party on Monday night! All season we have operated this way. Our team has been cyclical and has also operated best when there was adrenaline and excitement thrown into the mix which is the exact formula for Monday Night's game versus the Cougars!

Go Tribe!

PNG     8-15-17-18----58
HJ       18-23-15-23---79
PNG has a Special Spirit, Pass it On!