Author Topic: 2011-2012 Indian Basketball Schedule  (Read 1086 times)

Offline carzan

• Veteran
2011-2012 Indian Basketball Schedule
« on: November 03, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
I got this off the high school's web page.  I will probably make a thread with a little more flexibility in a day or two. I know the team has been practicing for a week or two and I for one am ready to support this year's group!

:clap: :clap: :clap:            :clap:                :clap:              :clap: :clap:
                                               :clap:            :clap:        :clap::clap:         :clap:         :clap:         :clap:
                                               :clap:            :clap:        :clap:  :clap:       :clap:       :clap:             :clap:
                                               :clap: :clap: :clap:        :clap:    :clap:     :clap:       :clap: 
                                               :clap:                             :clap:       :clap:  :clap:      :clap:      :clap: :clap:
                                               :clap:                             :clap:        :clap::clap:        :clap:             :clap:
                                               :clap:                             :clap:                  :clap:          :clap:         :clap:
                                               :clap:                             :clap:                  :clap:              :clap: :clap:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:55:37 PM by carzan »
PNG has a Special Spirit, Pass it On!

Offline PN-G bamatex

• Veteran
Re: 2011-2012 Indian Basketball Schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:45:52 PM »
I hope they can get it together and make a playoff streak out of the season. Talk about writing Indian history.
The thing about being an Indian is that you're an Indian, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you play soccer or a tuba, it doesn't matter if you're on the football team or the drill team, it doesn't matter if you lead the cheers or the jeers. You're still part of that "Honor, Pride, & Tradition."

Offline mdog

Re: 2011-2012 Indian Basketball Schedule
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:00 PM »
Was there a game this past tuesday? If so, what was the score?