Author Topic: png vs crosby first round match up  (Read 1000 times)

Offline lu cards

png vs crosby first round match up
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »
tuesday 7pm at goose creek high school(baytown).

Offline PN-G bamatex

• Veteran
Re: png vs crosby first round match up
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 08:08:29 PM »
Rematch from PN-G's last playoff game. If I remember correctly, that's the game where the crowd broke out into Cherokee and the Indians almost won a game most said they wouldn't even be competitive in.
The thing about being an Indian is that you're an Indian, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you play soccer or a tuba, it doesn't matter if you're on the football team or the drill team, it doesn't matter if you lead the cheers or the jeers. You're still part of that "Honor, Pride, & Tradition."

Offline tj2png

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 08:23:11 AM »
Lets get out and support this group of young men. They are only the fourth team in school history to make the palyoffs.

G O      I N D I A N S

Offline tj2png

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:18:39 AM »
Great game last night at GCM. Players and Coaches represented our district and school well. I understand that Crosby had averaged 65 points in their last 11 games and we held them to 39. This is a speacial group of Varsity players that has fought all year. I would like to wish all the graduating seniors good luck in their future endeavors, Congratulations to the coaching staff and lets try this again next year.

Offline lu cards

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
Great game last night at GCM. Players and Coaches represented our district and school well. I understand that Crosby had averaged 65 points in their last 11 games and we held them to 39. This is a speacial group of Varsity players that has fought all year. I would like to wish all the graduating seniors good luck in their future endeavors, Congratulations to the coaching staff and lets try this again next year.
+1