Author Topic: PN-G Baseball Site  (Read 689 times)

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
    • Port Neches-Groves Indians Football
PN-G Baseball Site
« on: July 10, 2017, 08:01:55 PM »
New poll...
Port Neches-Groves Indians
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
26-time District Champions
60th team in UIL History to reach 500 wins
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline 1989NDN

• Veteran
Re: PN-G Baseball Site
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:01:37 AM »
Yes, but I visit the football site and the message board just about every day or every other day.  I'd follow the PN-G basket weaving team if they had one.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:45:42 AM »

In honor of the 2017 State Champion Indians, and all previous PN-G baseball teams, a new fan site has been created.

Content is about 80% complete, but ready to be reviewed.  Please consider contributing content if you have any PN-G baseball information or multimedia content.

http://pngindians.com/baseball/

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:24:27 AM by IndianFan »
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline 1989NDN

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 08:57:29 PM »
WOW!  The PN-G baseball site is outstanding!  I love seeing the online banner that says 2017 Class 5A State Champions.  The time and work you have put into the site, i.e., the history section, speaks volumes about your love, dedication, and support for PN-G.  Thank you for supporting and celebrating the kids of PN-GISD.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you one more time.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Offline OldEagle

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 09:48:26 PM »
I am a PNG Indians fan and I voted against the new Site only to keep from having to log on to two different sites to read about PNG Sports.  I guess I am lazy.  I am very proud of our baseball team and brag on them several times a week. :old:

Offline IndianFan

• Founder-Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 02:41:33 AM »
There's a lot of good information there including most of those 2017 moments so that they're easy to revisit.  Also info on most of the seasons since 1941 when Port Neches baseball seems to have been re-established after some period of non-competitiveness in the earlier years.

It may be necessary to use a different URL until I improve the integration of the football and baseball sites, and other PN-G sports info that may be presented in the future.  If I'm a PN-G alumnus or fan, I'm just glad to see it all.
3-time State Champions
6-time State Finalist
Honor, Pride, Tradition
www.pngindians.com

Offline 1989NDN

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 09:59:00 AM »
There's a lot of good information there including most of those 2017 moments so that they're easy to revisit.  Also info on most of the seasons since 1941 when Port Neches baseball seems to have been re-established after some period of non-competitiveness in the earlier years.

It may be necessary to use a different URL until I improve the integration of the football and baseball sites, and other PN-G sports info that may be presented in the future.  If I'm a PN-G alumnus or fan, I'm just glad to see it all.

I agree 100%.  I'm happy to see, read, and re-live memories of PN-G's success.  For me, the history of PN-GISD, and it's sports teams, is a vital part of the foundation for PN-G's core values:  Honor, Pride & Tradition.  I never get tired of seeing PN-G Indians (past, present, and future) having success and winning championships.  Our school has 92+ years of great history and we should celebrate every bit of it.  Thanks for sharing the new site, IndianFan.

Go Indians.  Peace.